Oat and Cranberry Cookies
A recipe the whole family will enjoy!
- 150g Mother Earth Deluxe Mix Cranberry, roughly chopped
- 125g melted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¾ cup white flour
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1¼ cup oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Add oats, butter, brown sugar, honey, egg, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour and vanilla essence in food processor and blitz until well combined and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add Mother Earth Deluxe Mix Cranberry to large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the dough into small balls and place on baking tray (be sure to leave room between each cookie). Gently press down the dough balls to flatten slightly.
- Place tray in oven. Cook for 16-18 minutes or until edges become slightly golden-brown (the cookies will continue to cook when removed from the oven)
- Allow cookies to cool on wire rack prior to serving.
Makes 10 cookies
This recipe was created for Mother Earth by Joel Feren, for more healthy food ideas visit his website here