Oat and Very Berry Slice
- 300g Mother Earth Deluxe Mix Very Berry nut blend.
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. Mother Earth smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Lightly spray a square cake tin with cooking oil and line tin with baking paper.
- Place oats and Mother Earth Deluxe Mix Very Berry in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Heat honey, vegetable oil, brown sugar and peanut butter in a small pot over low heat. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until well combined. Add mixture to mixing bowl with oats and cranberry mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Place mixture into prepared cake tin. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in tin. Cut into small pieces or as desired.
Makes 8 slices
This recipe was created for Mother Earth by Joel Feren, for more healthy food ideas visit his website here