Peanut Butter Satay Chicken Skewers
1 cup Mother Earth smooth peanut butter
1 tbsp. peanut oil
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 long red chilli, chopped
½ tsp. cumin, ground
½ cup coconut milk
¼ cup water
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. ketjap manis
800g chicken tenderloins
- To make satay sauce, place the peanut butter, peanut oil, garlic, chilli, cumin, coconut milk, water, soy sauce and ketjap manis in a mixing bowl. Combine ingredients well.
- Set aside half the mixture.
- Place the remaining satay sauce in a large bowl and add chicken and toss to combine. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat BBQ. Thread marinated tenderloins onto pre-soaked skewers.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Use remaining satay mixture as a dipping sauce.
Serve alongside Asian greens and basmati rice.
Recipe by @the_nutritionguy.
To see our full range of Peanut Butters please click here.